MOTHER’S DAY IS A DAY WHERE WE CELEBRATE THE GREAT MOTHER’S, CARE GIVERS AND MENTORS IN OUR LIVES… MAYBE ALL THEY REALLY WANT IS A LITTLE EXTRA HELP – DONNA SHARES HER THOUGHTS WITH US 🙂
I remember as a child celebrating Mother’s Day by making my Mom breakfast in bed. My sisters and I trying to be quiet in the kitchen, as not to wake her. We would go out into the garden and pick some flowers to go on the breakfast tray, along with a homemade card.
Since becoming a Mother myself, I now understand how much little things like this mean…
Mother’s Day for me is a day I can celebrate the wonderful relationship I have with my Mom, and the joy of raising my own child. Isabel is 4 years old, so relies mostly on Daddy for help with Mother’s Day. They are very sweet when it comes to the gifts they give me… I think all Moms would agree that just a helping hand around the house, or simply letting you relax with a cup of tea, or helping with laundry, is all we really want. Just some time off from household duties… Although we do appreciate a few spoils as we never have the time to think about ourselves!
We all know Mom’s work very hard and often neglect themselves. It’s a wonderful idea to treat her to a Spa Day or pick up her favourite products so she can have a little pamper-time at home.
I’ve made a list of some great gift ideas to spoil Mom this Mother’s day!
My TOP FIVE Mother’s Day treats (from Body Sanctum):
- ‘Me Time’ Spa Package (2 hours) – A full body massage, followed by our Manuka honey facial – currently on special offer!
- Classic Spa Pedicure – Feet are bathed, scrubbed and massaged using coconut body butter and sugar rub, followed by nail perfection!
- Pure Fji Sugar Glow gift set – Time for a DIY pamper session. Including: sugar rub, oil, body lotion and body butter
- Pure Fiji Coconut Milk Bath Soak – luxuriously smooth and creamy coconut milk soak
- Gift Vouchers – are the perfect way to say thank you 🙂
… AND FIVE MORE TREATS EVERY MOM COULD DO WITH!
- Buy her some flowers
- Buy her a pair of slippers
- Do the dishes
- Make her a meal
- Run her a candle-lit bubble bath